A simple website edit or support task is any simple task that can be completed in 15-30 mins and falls within the existing functionality and scope of the website.
This could include tasks such as:
- updating wording on an existing page with supplied content
- adding new content to an existing page
- changing an image on a page to a new supplied image
- publishing a simple formatted blog post* from supplied content and imagery
- reordering content on a page
- changing a lead magnet document to a new supplied document
- adding new fields to a contact form
- adding new questions and answers to a FAQ
Website edits and support tasks DO NOT include new work, such as new graphic design, new website functionality, new page layouts or any custom work.
In 30 mins of Website edits or support tasks for example, you will usually get 1-2 edits or tasks completed every month.
If in doubt ask me about the edits or tasks you need to be completed and I can let you know if they fall under website edits or I can create a bespoke Website Care plan for you.
* Simple blog post formatting means adding your supplied post title and content, setting basic layout structure such as headings and lists, setting any tags or categories that are specified, adding up to two links where specified, adding supplied meta title and description for SEO, and inserting supplied images (including a featured image). We can provide a template for blog post creation as a Word Doc or Google Doc that you can easily fill out and send to us.
Simple blog post formatting does not include custom-designed posts built with a page builder, however, talk to us about a special rate if this is something you require.